No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

All the wrong foods?

I am trying to raise a toddler that will actually eat something besides macaroni and cheese and hot dogs and am not having much luck, he'd rather go hungry and miss dessert than eat something I know he likes, just because I want him to eat it…I can't wait for the teenage years.  Well, last night, for reasons I cannot begin to explain, I decided to make a souffle, which is a ton of work for a tasty but ephemeral reward.  And of course the goofball loved it!  He is an egg and cheese fan, so I shouldn't be surprised but maybe I am serving him all the wrong foods.  Why should he deign to eat spaghetti and chicken when he could eat caviar and foie gras?  Maybe he is a gourmet trapped in a household of plebeian foodies.  Or maybe he is just two...

No comments:

Post a Comment