No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dressing up, down, or sideways?

Why do you dress up?  It was a question for which I didn't have an answer.  Around the house I usually sport a comfy pair of pants but even going to the grocery store I like to wear a skirt or a fun hat, back in my work days I was always in scrubs (socially approved PJs!) or stained and ragged jeans (I was stylish without knowing it), but now I like to feel pretty and feminine and elegant and colorful, what gives?  One day my husband asked if he should preach in jeans, and while I didn't know why, I didn't like the idea.  Then I read this article and happily the author unraveled the mystery of both.  Why dress up a little?  Find out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment