No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

As ye sow

My parental antics have come back to haunt me and I couldn't be more proud.  I came home the other night and thought everybody was downstairs so I proceeded to the bedroom, only to shriek in terror as two nameless persons, one not yet five years old, leapt from behind the bed and yelled boo at me.  Worse, the instigator was the five year old!  I've been jumping out and surprising the poor kid since he was old enough to walk and now he's repaying me in kind.  Be careful what you teach their kids, intentionally or unintentionally, because it won't be long and they'll be doing the exact same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment