No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Flying with a baby: a soon to be released epic movie.

So I'm about to embark on an experience I have never before had: flying with a baby.  If those mythical storks can do it, you'd think a commercial airline could handle it.  We've had this trip planned for nearly six months, it was the third passenger who was a last minute addition.  But the airline and the Pinterest articles all assure me it is possible.  I've always hated airports, I'm not really big on crowds, crunched timelines, and strip searches.  Adding a baby to the mix just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen but I'll let you know, if I return to tell the tale!

No comments:

Post a Comment