No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Hope for those without pierced ears!

 I have one of my grandmother's clip on ear rings in a box in the basement, she never would/could (not sure which) get her ears pierced and though a little clumsy looking, it reminds me of her, but I only have one and wouldn't ever wear something like that so it has never been worn since she died.  I've had my ears pierced since I was a teenager but can't wear anything, literally anything, gold, surgical steel, silver, nope, my ears blow up and it just isn't worth it and when I think of clip-ons I think of grandma and smile wistfully but don't think any more about wearing such things myself.  Then I got a text from a friend with some weird twisted wire contraption that looks really elegant and makes you look like you have elf ears to boot.  I don't want to wear something like that for everyday, but it would be fun for those rare occasions when you can actually dress up as an adult.  But it also got me curious as to other, similar options.  It is called an ear wrap or an ear cuff, basically its a piece of jewelry that can stay in/on your ears without piercings to hold them in place.  There are a variety of options available on etsy, eBay, and amazon, so have fun!  I ordered several and have found they both stay in and are not uncomfortable and look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment