No!!!

Yes, (evil laughter), another Mommy Blog (more evil laughter)!!! Life is a story, mine at the moment just happens to occur mostly at home, which means no sword fights or dragons, but plenty of peril, misadventure, and food. Like all good stories we will skip the boring parts (like laundry). So gird up your loins and let us commence with some real domestic adventures; don't forget your sense of humor.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Finally, web design made easy!

For all of you webmaster wannabes out there, I have finally found a way to make it happen both easily and for free, plus it looks great.  What's my secret?  Years of html and my own hosting service?  Nope!  Check out wix.com and have fun, it is sort of addicting and the results are great!  I've dabbled in website design from the late '90's onward and this is by far the easiest and best looking solution I've found, sort of like DreamWeaver, but online and free (and it doesn't crash your Mac).  I'm paying for a website that doesn't look this good or have half the tools.  If you want to upgrade to a premium site, it is very affordable too.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment